Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh, I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet!

I am watching one of my all-time favorite movies, Easter Parade with Judy Garland & Fred Astaire! I watch it every Easter (along with other random times throughout the year!). This year, though, it has a more special meaning because I have walked down the famous 5th Avenue where the Easter parade happened! And the whole time I was walking down it, I was singing Easter Parade in my head! Oh, and just another related random fact about myself...I am a HUGE fan of Judy Garland!! I think she is absolutely wonderful! Sometimes I wish I were about 50 years older than I am just so I could have been alive at the height of her career!
P.S. Janell-Janell, my next blog will be about my trip!

2 comments:

Sue said...

What an exciting trip. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures.

Janell said...

What fun to stroll down Fifth Ave singing Easter Parade! I'm almost jealous.

Judy G. was truly gifted. I wish she had lived longer.